Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Toyota alphard 2010

Hi all, 

I have just purchased an alphard but it needs a few bits and bobs.  bit of a silly question as I am a science teacher and not very knowledgeable regarding cars. where is the best place to find parts in the UK? and how would i find the exact terms for a given part? i am looking for teh front foglights and maybe one at the back and a driver-side external window cover thing.. (god that's embarrassing!)

Thanks in advance

Edited by fiaraz

1 hour ago, fiaraz said:

Hi all, 

I have just purchased an Alphard but it needs a few bits and bobs.  bit of a silly question as I am a science teacher and not very knowledgeable regarding cars. where is the best place to find parts in the UK? and how would i find the exact terms for a given part? i am looking for the front foglights and maybe one at the back and a driver-side external window cover thing.. (god that's embarrassing!)

Thanks in advance

Hello Fiaraz,

You must have a rear fog light already, or your machine would have failed the MOT.

Try Toyota/Alphard/Epc.com for part numbers, or ask Picasso who will need your Vin or registration number.

Toyota Direct can supply parts, but will need the part number.

There are plenty of other outlets for more 'normal' service parts.

5 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hello Fiaraz,

You must have a rear fog light already, or your machine would have failed the MOT.

Try Toyota/Alphard/Epc.com for part numbers, or ask Picasso who will need your Vin or registration number.

Toyota Direct can supply parts, but will need the part number.

There are plenty of other outlets for more 'normal' service parts.

Thanks Roger

33 minutes ago, Picasso said:

Fog light part no.s. 8121042050.     8122142050

37 minutes ago, Picasso said:

Rear toe eye blank plate is part no.     5216458020A0

DO you sell these? if so how do i order? 

On 5/8/2023 at 9:48 AM, Picasso said:

Fog light part no.s. 8121042050.     8122142050

are these the decent ones to get? as you said somehwhere that the usual type where pretty horrid? Thanks for looking up teh part number

These no.s are for the front bumper fog lamps the rear fog lamp you can get flush fit bumper ones you need to cut a hole in bumper they are really avaliable on ebay I can give you ebay no. 

On 5/9/2023 at 8:46 PM, Picasso said:

These no.s are for the front bumper fog lamps the rear fog lamp you can get flush fit bumper ones you need to cut a hole in bumper they are really avaliable on ebay I can give you ebay no. 

thanks that would be uselful

On 5/8/2023 at 11:20 AM, Picasso said:

You need to go toyota with part no.s 

I have a big ask and if you cant then please point me me in teh corret direction such as a website.

The Alphard is far too low and I also need to service it and the following parts would be awesome.

Spring and shocks for the back

Any rubber inserts for the top and bottom of the spring

Complete. Suspension shocker leg, no hub

Plugs
Air filter

Oil filter

Oil 

Thanks (even if its just a webiste link)

Kind regards