Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Driver's side grab handle.

Anyone have a grab handle on the front driver's side? Mine doesn't unfortunately & I'm wondering if there will be some screw holes underneath the lining because I'm sure I've seen them on photos. I don't need it to get in & out but it would be great to use as pole support for some hanging storage when I'm parked up.

I should add that I'm talking about the roof handle & not the pillar handle (I have one of those).

Edited by SupaDave

9 hours ago, SupaDave said:

Anyone have a grab handle on the front driver's side? Mine doesn't unfortunately & I'm wondering if there will be some screw holes underneath the lining because I'm sure I've seen them on photos. I don't need it to get in & out but it would be great to use as pole support for some hanging storage when I'm parked up.

I should add that I'm talking about the roof handle & not the pillar handle (I have one of those).

No, handles are only above the other doors, if you look you can see that the handles fit into a recess in the roof lining

On 6/4/2023 at 8:17 AM, SupaDave said:

Hi. I have a 2008 2.4 Vellfire. Mine does have a grab handle.

John Harrison. Wirral.

We have a 2006 2.4 Alphard and we have the grab handles in the front for driver and passenger.

Alasdair

Auchtermuchty, Fife

grab handle.JPG

Edited by Alasdair
adding photo

• 4 weeks later...