Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Replacement head unit

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a replacement head unit as mine original Japanese one although I quite like the Japanese lady that lives in it lol English might be nice and a bit tired of radio 2

Thanks all

Pioneer make some nice double DIN units with DAB, Bluetooth phone/audio streaming and Android Auto/Carplay, but they aren't particularly cheap.  I have a pretty high end one in mine EVO64DAB and it was several hundred back when it was fitted (thankfully before I owned it).

Whilst I don't particularly shy away from fitting a car stereo, I would in this instance as the amount of wiring behind there is crazy.  With the right cabling you can retain things like reversing camera and steering wheel controls.  One thing you will lose on the hybrid is the trip computer/power monitor, so as long as you don't mind that, it's not a bad way to go.

Oh thank you that's good to know I'm thinking of getting in touch with safe n sound near me to see what they think as a local conversation company suggested them 

• Like 1