Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Rubber mats for front

Does anybody know where I can get rubber mats for the front footwells, to fit a Vellfire / Alphard series 20? I can only see series 10 on all the sites, I’m assuming they’re slightly different sizes?

I’ve also searched this forum, but the question I can find are regarding carpet mats, not rubber.

Thank you!

9 hours ago, Vellfire50 said:

Does anybody know where I can get rubber mats for the front footwells, to fit a Vellfire / Alphard series 20? I can only see series 10 on all the sites, I’m assuming they’re slightly different sizes?

I’ve also searched this forum, but the question I can find are regarding carpet mats, not rubber.

Thank you!

Hello Vell,

Welcome to the Forum.

I bought some a few years ago for my series 10.

They are not specifically for  an Alphard, but are heavy duty rubber in a caramel colour to match my leather.

There are a good, but not perfect, fit.

They came from Spain.

I think I bought them via ebay; I'll try and check if my records go back that far

Sumex CARAT10 Carat Universal Rubber Car Mats - Beige

From Amazon UK.

I'll try and create a link; wish me luck !

I could not create a decent link.

But they came up immediately with a Google search.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Rojie, I saw these and was looking for something which is designed to fit, but will certainly try these as a back up if I can’t source any series 20 specific. I’m just not sure if there’s any size difference between the series 10 and 20 mats. 

Edited by Vellfire50

3 hours ago, Vellfire50 said:

Thanks Rojie, I saw these and was looking for something which is designed to fit, but will certainly try these as a back up if I can’t source any series 20 specific. I’m just not sure if there’s any size difference between the series 10 and 20 mats. 

I don't know about a size difference.

My guess is not.

The other thing you might consider is some industrial "button" rubber flooring.

I use it in the camper area to protect the carpets and it's almost identical in colour

I am very happy with the mats, but they are not a perfect fit.

As I do not need the centre units, because of the button flooring, so I use them under the items in the rear conversion.

Just a small amount of protection for spills, especially in the 'wet' area for water tanks.

Have you tried Amayama ?

I fitted these mats to my AH20. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07YR6Y4BM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

They're not tailored (I couldn't find any reasonably priced tailored mats) but with 5 minutes of trimming and tucking, they fit very well. The front's haven't moved. I am pretty fussy and crap mats that roll up or move about are a bugbear of mine but these are OK to be honest.

The rear ones don't really work, unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

On 5/24/2024 at 8:04 AM, Vellfire50 said:

Hi Rojie,

I’ve just checked Amayama, can’t see mats. Thanks for your help though. 

Oddyssey Carpets make mat sets for Alphards.

Nice and durable, but  not rubber.

On 5/24/2024 at 10:15 PM, Coog said:

I fitted these mats to my AH20. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07YR6Y4BM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

They're not tailored (I couldn't find any reasonably priced tailored mats) but with 5 minutes of trimming and tucking, they fit very well. The front's haven't moved. I am pretty fussy and crap mats that roll up or move about are a bugbear of mine but these are OK to be honest.

The rear ones don't really work, unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

That’s brilliant, thank you so much, this is exactly what we’re after. We’ll follow your trimming and tucking and see how we get on!