Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hello all, can anyone share details of or recommend a reliable mechanic in the Wirral area.  I seek someone (ideally with some Toyota experience) for general ongoing maintenance and servicing.  Vehicle is a 2012/13 Vellfire Golden Eyes.  I am happy to source parts as/if required.  

Thanks - all feedback most welcome and appreciated, Ken

1 hour ago, KCO said:

Hello all, can anyone share details of or recommend a reliable mechanic in the Wirral area.  I seek someone (ideally with some Toyota experience) for general ongoing maintenance and servicing.  Vehicle is a 2012/13 Vellfire Golden Eyes.  I am happy to source parts as/if required.  

Thanks - all feedback most welcome and appreciated, Ken

Have you checked the recommendations in the appropriate sub-forum.

There may be someone close.

It is also worth checking your 'local' official Toyota dealers.

Some will work on grey imports; most won't !

It is worth a phone call.

Where in Neston,  my local mechanic also in Neston happily works on my vellfire, appreciate though its a bit of a way if your in hoylake, I've always sourced the parts (genuine toyota ones mainly for servicing).  Have you tried any local garages near you most reputable ones I'm sure will advise you.

16 minutes ago, Philllx said:

Where in Neston,  my local mechanic also in Neston happily works on my vellfire, appreciate though its a bit of a way if your in hoylake, I've always sourced the parts (genuine toyota ones mainly for servicing).  Have you tried any local garages near you most reputable ones I'm sure will advise you.

Thanks Phil, I have family in Neston so visit regularly and would have no problem taking the Vellfire there for servicing or other general work. There is also a good train link. Is the garage on Clayhill by any chance ? 

39 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Have you checked the recommendations in the appropriate sub-forum.

There may be someone close.

It is also worth checking your 'local' official Toyota dealers.

Some will work on grey imports; most won't !

It is worth a phone call.

Thanks Roger !  Unfortunately I have little positive to say about my experiences with the local Toyota main agent although I appreciate others may find more helpful service in other parts of the country.
I would be most grateful if you could post a link to the appropriate sub forum you mention as I somewhat embarrassingly struggle with the forums UI and search options. Thanks again

1 hour ago, KCO said:

Thanks Roger !  Unfortunately I have little positive to say about my experiences with the local Toyota main agent although I appreciate others may find more helpful service in other parts of the country.
I would be most grateful if you could post a link to the appropriate sub forum you mention as I somewhat embarrassingly struggle with the forums UI and search options. Thanks again

Just click on Forums at the top of your home page and scroll down to  ...... Garages.....