Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Which models/years have cruise control

I am thinking of buying an Alphard but am struggling to find specifications for different models/years. In particular, I want one that has cruise control. Anyone know where I can look?

Excellent - thank you.

A quick look suggests it's pretty random which models have cruise. I am thinking of getting Algys Autos to find a vehicle for me so I can just specify it :)

I believe it's more common on 3 litre engines however I have mine on 2.4

Cruise control will also have limiter  @70mph, this is default requirement in Japan. I believe it is possible to remove this somehow with obd2 reader if needed.

Well I’ve got a 2005 (55 plate) v6, G spec, and that does have cruise control. Interesting to know there is a max speed on the CC, 70mph will satisfy me - not many stretches of mway in UK where you can cruise for faster than that anyway! Cheers.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 5:09 PM, nov said:

Very useful, Nov, thank you. Bit of translating required to get all the info on my MZ G !

First time I have seen the gear and diff ratios. Excellent.

11 hours ago, Rojie said:

Very useful, Nov, thank you. Bit of translating required to get all the info on my MZ G !

Just open in Chrome browser and change the language to English in Google Translate in the browser. Everything will be displayed in EN

12 hours ago, Rojie said:

Diff ratio is actually the reverse ratio ! Silly me.

Thanks Nov for the translation tip. I hadn't even thought about it.

Fantastic facility.