Skip to content

Alphard rear Hatch interchangable?

Featured Replies

Hi All. My rear hatch is severely dented. I am trying to find a replacement.

Does anyone know the following:

I have the hatch with a powered lift and powered curtains. Does this mean I will have to match these features in order for the sheet metal to be the same? Or are all Alphard hatches the same and I can swap the electrics and other components?

Cheers,

Mark

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.