Everything posted by Carrera1
-
First drive … first problem
Yep v6 , it had to be for me . 2 tonnes takes a bit of moving , 2.4 not enough poke for me 👍🏻
-
First drive … first problem
I’ve been keeping an eye on this, it comes after about 10 - 15 minutes of driving . im going to get the timing belt done and a major service , will get it looked at at the same time . apart from the light being on I’m really happy with the car , I’m going to get a rear conversion and fit it myself 👍🏻
-
First drive … first problem
Thanks for that rojie , will have a look 👍🏻
-
First drive … first problem
Thanks for the reply , I imported the car through an agent . im happy with the car , it’s in great condition ? I’m sure this is just a sensor issue . once I get it diagnosed , will sort it and I’m sure the car will be fine 👍🏻
-
First drive … first problem
Finally got the alphard insured and registered ,took it to work today .Very nice drive lovely and smooth even though it’s on lowered suspension . On the way home the engine management light came on 🤬 Can anyone recommend a good fault code reader that works on these imports ? I did notice it failed it’s first mot beacause light was on but they must of got it to go out long enough to pass !
-
6 months tax cost
Perfect mate , I spent ages trying to find that info ! thanks
-
6 months tax cost
Hi everyone, I’m filling in my forms to register my alphard for the first time . id just like to double check 6 months tax costs £154 ? don’t want anything holding up my forms after I send them away 👍🏻 cheers Alan
-
V6 Timing Belt
Thanks for the reply’s guys , will have a look 👍🏻
-
V6 Timing Belt
I should have my new to me Alphard ina week or so . First thing to do will be new timing belt and water pump , seen a few online , I’m not sure of the quality of the o rs on eBay . I was wondering if anyone can suggest a decent supplier of new Alphard parts ? cheers 👍🏻
-
New owner
My Alphard has arrived in the U.K. , I should get it next week . it’s a 3.0 in black 2006 , will be turning it into a camper. can’t wait to get it 👍🏻