Skip to content

Land Cruiser

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Land Cruiser

  1. Hi Would like a second key for my Alphard with the transponder and battery any one know where I can purchase one, I have 1 with the side door opener fob and the factory spare as can be seen on the photo but would like a 2nd one I also have the spare key but need the electronic part that goes inside with the battery. Hope some one can help. Malcolm
  2. Thanks all have passed the info on so fingers crossed
  3. @ 2500rpm through to 3000rpm a rattle appears to be coming from the top end , this happens when the vehicle is stationary and under load whilst driving, under and above these parameters the noise is not present, no heat shield loose ,timing belt and water pump changed recently including tensioners. any one have any idea what the problem is my Mechanic is scratching his head. 2004 Alphard Engine number 1MZ chassis MNH10 0057418 Reg number NR04 YYX 84000 Km
  4. Personally I would go white better when you come to resell who wants a gold one ?
  5. Personally I would go white looks better and will sell on better, who wants a gold one ?
  6. Hi Is the rack still for sale I have a 2004 3lt petrol I presume the fittings are the same behind both sliding doors, pre tapped holes
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.