Everything posted by kristoff
-
Swap Indicator and Wiper Stalks
Not the first Japanese car i had which had the same way around and with auto box it makes no sense to me to overload my left hand with added function . Possibly avensis could share design bit you will find hard to persuade someone to part with their money just to see if it works .
-
Parking brake close to the floor after fitting new discs?
Sorry to say that but if you lacking skills in that basic task i would strongly advise to get them checked asap by professional as there are so many points you could put yourself in danger
-
Annual Club Meet - July 2nd 2023 - British Motor Museum
I will be bringing my drone so i will lock spot for flyover to get picture of all that decode to come . Now, how do I make sure i get my cheap ticket entance gor the museum as this will be thing to watch if I about to travel that distance
-
3.5v6 6 speed auto trans oil change
I am the fresh owner of velfire and about to go for trasn flyid change . I am aware book says something like 6.5 litres but we all know that torque converter does holds some and lucky if i do drain half . Now is the question someone that did it Howany litres should i buy ot top of the strainer and if the gasket does survive?
-
MEGATHREAD - (GEN 2) Parts List
Rang main dealer for the price of wipers and it is £53 for the pair of genuine ones
-
Motor museum meet up 2023
This would be great as new vellfire owner to add to the group
-
Wanted
Beige, forgot to mention
-
Wanted
I am after middle row headrests And if someone has midlle one from the back
-
What is the true mpg for the Toyota alphard hybird 2012 onwards?
I kept reading this and could not belive it . I have just got myself vellfire 3.5 4x4 and on motorway over 200km distance i have managed to get avg 10.7 km/l snd for intrest i don't count town as too many variables so 2.4 seems rather thirsty
-
The new one
Its pics from carvx report and its still good looking bus
-
The new one
Just to say hello to all of you . In few days collecting my new to me vellfire so will be interacting bit more. oh and im from Hull just the intrest