Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Passenger door handle

• 2 years later...

Hi there

I know this is an old thread but I’ve just become the second person to rip off the passenger door handle… 😳 If you see this, I’d love to know how you got yours fixed! 
thanks in advance 

This is this is the handle marked in red o,e no. Is.   6923058010.  Check this link lot cheaper than toyota I buy all my parts from here and it's all new genuine toyota https://partsouq.com/en/shop/shoppingCart/view. The link is my account you will need to set your own account up Screenshot_20240229_182913_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.d873b2d941f35488a1fc5e3acf094a95.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello again @Picasso - thanks again for the part number. It's ordered with express shipping and we're now hoping it arrives before our MOT next Thursday 😬

Could I ask a potentially stupid follow-up question: is this something we're likely to be able to fit ourselves, or would we need to take it to a mechanic who can take the door apart..? We've not had the Alphard for a full year yet and this is the first thing to go wrong with it!