Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Radio Password cracked!!!!

Apologies to those who suggested things to me before, I got very confused, sorry if I lost your advice!

Good news is, we did it!! We are now sitting in our Alphard with CD and radio!!! Amazing.

This is the GENUINE person who helped us. (20+) NavigationDisk - Japanese Car Radio Unlock Solutions カーラジオとナビゲーションロッ | Facebook His name is Shareef - we trusted him and he didn't let us down, paid $20 by Paypal and followed his instructions, we got a number on the screen, sent it to him and he translated it into our code. Entered the code and that was it! The radio does what it's told :) Of course we still have to learn the Japanese controls, but CD and radio are easy to find. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rojie said:

Japanese Car radio Unlock Solutions

Thank you jenny for letting is all know that you succeeded, and how you did it.

I am so glad you persevered.

Thank you - I paid Shareef $20 by paypal. I followed the video he sent us, which starts off like many others holding down (in our case, this varies) the MEDIA button while turning the side lights on and off, quickly 3 times. The radio flashes and the screen (finally) starts up! The next bit was a bit tricky following the video through several steps, and pausing now and then to to catch up, pressing this and that Japanese buttons, until a number appears in red at the top. You send this to Shareef and he immediately send you a code, which you enter and then miraculously all the buttons work :) 

An update, if anyone had the same HDD head as me, NHZN-W57 I have found the manual online (in Japanese) with the help of a Japanese friend. I have uploaded the Pdf file and had my WORD make it into a WORD document. From this is can be translated bit by bit by Google Translate or any app like that. We also discovered now that we have unlocked our unit that we do have rear view cameras! http://www.tph.co.jp/room/x8/avn/avn_manual/07model/NHZN-W57_Audio.pdf If anyone can't change this into a word document, let me know.

• Thanks 1

On 10/26/2021 at 9:37 AM, Jenny Smedley said:

Thank you - I paid Shareef $20 by paypal. I followed the video he sent us, which starts off like many others holding down (in our case, this varies) the MEDIA button while turning the side lights on and off, quickly 3 times. The radio flashes and the screen (finally) starts up! The next bit was a bit tricky following the video through several steps, and pausing now and then to to catch up, pressing this and that Japanese buttons, until a number appears in red at the top. You send this to Shareef and he immediately send you a code, which you enter and then miraculously all the buttons work :) 

Hi Jenny,

This is the person I put you on to.

I am so glad it worked out for you.

He has written to me requesting a photo.

I'll reply that he has already helped you.

HE HAS OFFERED TO DO THIS FORUM 10 USD FOR FORUM MEMBERS.

So anyone else should mention this Forum and expect aa discount.

M Shukarno Bin Shareef
  +8801672761737.

I have no financial interest in this company.