Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

2006 Alphard 2.4 Gearbox strainer part number

I am looking at a gearbox strainer for my 2.4 2006 Alphard two wheel drive, according to the Toyota parts list the part number is 35330-06010 BluePrint number ADT32145 which according to their list fits a Toyota Camry 2000-2006. Is this the part ?

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Man said:

I am looking at a gearbox strainer for my 2.4 2006 Alphard two wheel drive, according to the Toyota parts list the part number is 35330-06010 BluePrint number ADT32145 which according to their list fits a Toyota Camry 2000-2006. Is this the part ?

I just took a look at the epc data (for the model which I THINK you have). 

I believe the part number is 

15014-28020

Please do not use this number without checking it thoroughly.

Are you aware of the epc data ?

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Man said:

Yes my number came from the Epic Toyota Parts list. Where about did you get that number? Is it for the kit or strainer?

Hi. I got it from the Toyota Alphard EPC.

I'll check for the gearbox.

1 minute ago, Rojie said:

As I have said that part number is for the oil pump strainer not gearbox. The only reason for checking is in the part number list on the forum there is listed a number for the strainer 35330-28010. Which I believe is for the early 2002 Alphard.

4 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Hi, I checked the gearbox drawings and you appear to be correct. Sorry for my mistake.

The part looks like a small oil tank !

Goo Luck.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Man said:

As I have said that part number is for the oil pump strainer not gearbox. The only reason for checking is in the part number list on the forum there is listed a number for the strainer 35330-28010. Which I believe is for the early 2002 Alphard.

If you go to the EPC, you can chose the model year, ie. 2002 to 2005, or 2005 to 2008.