Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Swivel seats

Also, fitting front swivels will almost certainly mean removing the centre console and making a cover for the 100v entertainment invertor.

But you do get a 'walk through' cab.

I agree with Alphard Club too. Headroom, in my MZG is not much for tall people.

Adding even a couple of inches could be critical, unless you are keen on driving with the driver's seat reclined rather far back.

NorthStar quoted me, from memory, about £500 each !

Fitting included, but you have to visit the Isle of Wight.; nice place but not that accessible.

Driver and Passenger were available.

On 12/24/2021 at 4:17 PM, Rojie said:

Also, fitting front swivels will almost certainly mean removing the centre console and making a cover for the 100v entertainment invertor.

But you do get a 'walk through' cab.

I agree with Alphard Club too. Headroom, in my MZG is not much for tall people.

Adding even a couple of inches could be critical, unless you are keen on driving with the driver's seat reclined rather far back.

NorthStar quoted me, from memory, about £500 each !

Fitting included, but you have to visit the Isle of Wight.; nice place but not that accessible.

Driver and Passenger were available.

Thanks for your advice guys , I've already  got the centre console out so makes the job a little easier.  Funky ram have quoted me £450 each , exactly  the same price for both . Not sure what work is involved but seems a little  excessive when most swivel plates seem to be between £130 and £180 to buy but definitely thinking about it .