Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

swivel seat suppliers

13 minutes ago, Gerrymclean said:

Hi  I am in Belfast and wonder if anyone know a company that will supply a passenger swivel seat mount for a 2003 alphard. I need it to be shipped to me 

Thanks

Try North Star Conversions. Cower, IOW.

On 1/21/2022 at 5:48 PM, Gerrymclean said:

Hi Rojie thanks,  already tried them but they only supply and fit. They won't sell one to me

thanks 

Oh well. There are other suppliers, I'm sure, but they may be all made by the same company.

There are some universal swivels. I would be very careful, and precise, with your measurements if you go down that route.

Pay attention to where all the mounting holes are, and necessary mounting brackets etc.

As other members have pointed out, you need to be clear about what height will be added to the seat; especially if your passenger is quite tall.

Are you aware you will also need to remove the centre console and provide a cover for your 100v invertor

Hi Rojie,

thanks Yes. I also may need to move switch for electrical curtains. I have located 4 screws inside console. I will do some exploratory work before I decide. I have previously fitted a seat to a granvia which was also tricky,

Will let you know what happens!

On 1/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, Gerrymclean said:

Hi  I am in Belfast and wonder if anyone know a company that will supply a passenger swivel seat mount for a 2003 alphard. I need it to be shipped to me 

Thanks

You can contact https://frocestergroup.co.uk/engineering/motorhome-products/ they will send you a seat swivel that works 

• Thanks 1