Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hi guys can I have some average prices on what to expect to pay for my 2010 toyota velfire insurance premium.  Just a rough idea would help ...I'm 50 10 years no claims with a clean licence held since 17 .thanks 

23 minutes ago, Shane said:

Hi guys can I have some average prices on what to expect to pay for my 2010 toyota velfire insurance premium.  Just a rough idea would help ...I'm 50 10 years no claims with a clean licence held since 17 .thanks 

Hi Shane,

Check out the recent posts, that should give you an idea.

Hi Shane

I have just insured my 2008 Vellfire 350G with Aviva for £305 fully comp for My wife and I. We live in London borough of Havering  and the vehicle is garaged both 60+years old and 20 years no claims. I got this from Confused . com

1 hour ago, Shane said:

That's great thanks for that , I'd be happy anywhere near that 

Small point, Aviva insured my Alphie until it was converted; then they asked me find another insurer.

That's why I moved to Scenic. Prior to that I was happy with Aviva.