Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hurry up DVLA!!!!

Hello from Dundee, Scotland. I'm a previous Nissan elgrand (rider autech e51) owner who is replacing the elgrand for an 07 plate Alphard with 59k 2.4 litre miles and getting poptop roof fitted. As much as I loved my 3.5 litre V6 petrol devouring beast of a car there were just too many problems with it. Started with the sliding doors, ended with a constant power drain that meant that the car kept letting me down. There were other issues in-between.

Intended use of the alphard is for using as my work car,

running a cycling group at my place of work, delivering bikes to folk and taking them to the group, delivering furniture to folk, and driving my many children around as as and when required (although not all of them if I can help it because of lap belt issues  and my wife has safer 9 seater car. love the versatility of these vehicles. Most of all I'm excited about using it for camping. Loved camping in the elgrand with no conversion whatsoever. 

This time I've gone for poptop roof, leisure battery and 240 hookup. 3 to 4 more weeks till it's registered and ready for me to drive away, can barely wait! 

10 hours ago, Jezmond said:

Hello from Dundee, Scotland. I'm a previous Nissan elgrand (rider autech e51) owner who is replacing the elgrand for an 07 plate Alphard with 59k 2.4 litre miles and getting poptop roof fitted. As much as I loved my 3.5 litre V6 petrol devouring beast of a car there were just too many problems with it. Started with the sliding doors, ended with a constant power drain that meant that the car kept letting me down. There were other issues in-between.

Intended use of the alphard is for using as my work car,

running a cycling group at my place of work, delivering bikes to folk and taking them to the group, delivering furniture to folk, and driving my many children around as as and when required (although not all of them if I can help it because of lap belt issues  and my wife has safer 9 seater car. love the versatility of these vehicles. Most of all I'm excited about using it for camping. Loved camping in the elgrand with no conversion whatsoever. 

This time I've gone for poptop roof, leisure battery and 240 hookup. 3 to 4 more weeks till it's registered and ready for me to drive away, can barely wait! 

Welcome to the Forum