Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

WANTED - Series 10 Facelift left rear tailgate light

Hi!

Does anyone have or know where I can buy just the left tailgate section of the rear lights for a Series 10 facelift Alphard please?

I've managed to find a whole set (left and right corners, left and right tailgate) on ebay selling for £300 but don't really need the whole set.

Many thanks!

10 hours ago, WP1 said:

Hi!

Does anyone have or know where I can buy just the left tailgate section of the rear lights for a Series 10 facelift Alphard please?

I've managed to find a whole set (left and right corners, left and right tailgate) on ebay selling for £300 but don't really need the whole set.

Many thanks!

Take a look at ebay

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

2 hours ago, WP1 said:

sorry, wrong item. i need the facelift version for a 2007 model.

Sorry, my mistake, I thought that was the facelifted Gen 1.

As you say, it isn't.

I need to read what is says, not what I want it to say.

There must be a wrecked vehicle, somewhere in London, surely.

23 hours ago, WP1 said:

Hi!

Many thanks!

Have a look at https://toyotastock.com/ .... I haven't used this web personally yet.

Edited by nov

Hey. Yeah you would think there would be a wrecked one somewhere. 

Also thanks for the suggestions guys but Toyotastock is based in the states and the other site doesn't even load?

10 minutes ago, WP1 said:

My bad. Toyotastock isn't based in The states but they don't have anything for the Alphard

There is plenty of Alphard parts. Here is the light, double check the part number and search by your OEM part number

https://toyotastock.com/lens-and-body-rear-lamp-lh-toyota-8159158090-1005569.html

40 minutes ago, WP1 said:

Hey. Yeah you would think there would be a wrecked one somewhere. 

Also thanks for the suggestions guys but Toyotastock is based in the states and the other site doesn't even load?

You can get to the Amayama site through the EPC.