Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

2003 Phone Holder Solution

Hello,

I've used Brodit ProClip phone holders in other cars but they don't have one for an Alphard.

Has anybody found a satisfactory way to mount their phone on the dashboard please? Ideally it would be for 2003 model.

Thank you very much.

Easy! Just mount it to the quarter side window with a sucker mount, if that's not what you want, get yourself a dash mounting disc from Halfords or the 'net'..don't forget to clean the dash area first, otherwise the disc will come away from the dash surface

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Geralt said:

Many thanks. Will look at the disc from Halfords. I think the quarter light position is too far for me to reach comfortably.

not if you buy the 'double arm' type reaches the edge of the dash ..(you wont find this in Halfords)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I also have a 2003 model but no satnav just a stereo. i notice yours in the photos and wonder if it was fitted by you or is it a factory fit?

Thanks

Hello,

It's not factory fit but was installed professionally in February '22.

It's the XTRONS PSA60HGT and unfortunately I can't recommend it. I'm still in discussions with the fitters about various issues so don't wish to say much more publicly until concluded in order to give them a fair chance to resolve them. If you want to know the detail then feel free to message me.