Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Newbie, Taking Time TO Buy

Hi

A newbie to Alphards, didnt know they existed 1 month ago, but when looking for a VW day van, discovered the Elgrand, which took me to the Alphard and now my preference is with the Toyota.

Eventually it will be a driver down to South East Spain, twice a year, so I need to get the right one first time, not sure about Hybrid, or LPG yet.

I will male a small rear camper conversion at back, but not roof or gas. Just enough for cups of tea, and the odd night stay over.

So hopefully, the forum, will help give the info I need to get it right first time.

Mark

3L is a great vehicle. you can convert to LPG. Theres power and it's super comfy. 

LPG Conversion will depend if you can get LPG on your trip down to spain. alot of people are converting their alphards to campers and not a complaint about it. 

If you have any precise questions let us know.