Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Radio Frequency Changing Import Converter Antenna

Hi TK,

Fits behind the head unit so you won't see it anyway.

Very fiddly job on a Gen 1. 

There are Youtube videos that cover the fitting. Cuttothechase

Not sure how easy, or if applicable, on a Gen 2

5 hours ago, Rojie said:

Hi TK,

Fits behind the head unit so you won't see it anyway.

Very fiddly job on a Gen 1. 

There are Youtube videos that cover the fitting. Cuttothechase

Not sure how easy, or if applicable, on a Gen 2

Cheers Rojie if I can retain the car in as much original specs, that will be my preference. Making notes on plan of action.

Ideally would take it to the best person / establishment in UK who can do almost everything needed in one go. Install camera, fogs, usb points, 110v convertor, chip for speed etc. These contacts could all go into Alphie scribbles spreadsheet.

Anyone knows best place for this in or around Southampton? As soon car is delivered, try to get things done in one go

1 hour ago, Teekay said:

Cheers Rojie if I can retain the car in as much original specs, that will be my preference. Making notes on plan of action.

Ideally would take it to the best person / establishment in UK who can do almost everything needed in one go. Install camera, fogs, usb points, 110v convertor, chip for speed etc. These contacts could all go into Alphie scribbles spreadsheet.

Anyone knows best place for this in or around Southampton? As soon car is delivered, try to get things done in one go

Do you mean a dash cam and rear fog lights ?

What do you mean 110v converter ?

There is an importer in Southampton, affiliated to the Uxbridge one I believe, who may be able to undertake the work for you.

There is also a campervan converter on the IOW which might consider the work, although it is not their main activity.

I have referred your spreadsheet idea to the Owner and await his response.

8 hours ago, Rojie said:

Do you mean a dash cam and rear fog lights ?

What do you mean 110v converter ?

There is an importer in Southampton, affiliated to the Uxbridge one I believe, who may be able to undertake the work for you.

There is also a campervan converter on the IOW which might consider the work, although it is not their main activity.

I have referred your spreadsheet idea to the Owner and await his response.

That's great I'll wait for contact 👍

Yes dash cam wiring if done properly will be good. IOW guy can confirm swivel seat quote too as it sounded interesting idea.