Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

IMPORTANT FAQs, Contacts, Information, Tips etc - GOOGLE SHEET

Teekay

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rclJkgZ2UZnSORT2u7Csl8w3lS8IQdIt9cau8p16R48/edit?usp=sharing

Hi All Members - old and new, many of the important discussions on this forum tend to get lost burried under a pile of helpful posts. I feel strongly that it will really help everyone if we have a snapshot / capture of these golden bits of information in an accessible format. Please use the above link to this Google sheet - its fairly simple and easy to use. In spirit of 'pay it forward' anyone receiving helpul information, contacts, solutions etc from the forum could try to add them here. This shared resource can live in parallel to the forum in an informal snapshot format for capturing important bits, so it can ease the pain and people don't have to 'reinvent the wheel'.

It can have contacts for repairs, camper conversion, importers, sellers, insurance etc - anything you feel can be important / useful.

Business owners / service providers can also add information about their businesses. Hope this helps everyone.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Teekay said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rclJkgZ2UZnSORT2u7Csl8w3lS8IQdIt9cau8p16R48/edit?usp=sharing

Hi All Members - old and new, many of the important discussions on this forum tend to get lost burried under a pile of helpful posts. I feel strongly that it will really help everyone if we have a snapshot / capture of these golden bits of information in an accessible format. Please use the above link to this Google sheet - its fairly simple and easy to use. In spirit of 'pay it forward' anyone receiving helpul information, contacts, solutions etc from the forum could try to add them here. This shared resource can live in parallel to the forum in an informal snapshot format for capturing important bits, so it can ease the pain and people don't have to 'reinvent the wheel'.

It can have contacts for repairs, camper conversion, importers, sellers, insurance etc - anything you feel can be important / useful.

Business owners / service providers can also add information about their businesses. Hope this helps everyone.

Commercial entries are not allowed on this Forum. They will be moderated.

Recommendations are permitted, but overt promotion of a business by owners or employees isn't.

Cheers Rojie for reminding. Anyone posting any contacts on Google sheet, should not misunderstand that they can post commercial entries on this forum.

Most people don't bother and suggestion of collaborative / collective help, often don't go that far. I suspect the Google sheet will die due to neglect anyway. Call me sceptical but that is my experience.