Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

removal of the wrap around cover

Does anybody know how to remove the big wrap around cover below the gearstick, as i have an annoying intermittent clicking sound coming from this area.  Anybody ever had this problem, i think it might be to do with the ventillation contols?o.O

There are two pop pins either side in the footwells  then one may e to screws in the flap below the cup holder and I think I underneath the cover for the ash tray so you have to remove the panel above locaked near the gear knob and the radio etc.

• 3 years later...

Hi, Did you ever get the cover off? I have dropped the shift lock button into the abyss, i have tried the steps and found another screw behind the lower glove box and one on the right. Still can't get the wrap around cover off. I know this was 2019 but hoping.