Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Newbie introduction

He guys and girls

My name is Dave and a new member. I am just saving for a Alphard right now, test drove one and know what I am looking for. I have been researching them for a couple of years now and I am going to take the plunge. My car is up for sale and just need a £2000 more and I am good to go. Should have one by autumn and will be converting it into a little camper. I am going with the 3.0…4x4 model…probably about 2007 or there abouts. I know what I want in the spec too….just need the rest of the money now and hopefully be good to go. 

27 minutes ago, Daveg1971 said:

He guys and girls

My name is Dave and a new member. I am just saving for a Alphard right now, test drove one and know what I am looking for. I have been researching them for a couple of years now and I am going to take the plunge. My car is up for sale and just need a £2000 more and I am good to go. Should have one by autumn and will be converting it into a little camper. I am going with the 3.0…4x4 model…probably about 2007 or there abouts. I know what I want in the spec too….just need the rest of the money now and hopefully be good to go. 

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Forum.

Keep you eye out in the For Sale section. Members' Alphies become available from time to time.