Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Dashboard Warning Lights - engine and 4WD = no power

TJS

Just recently been getting a sporadic problem: Engine starts but dashboard warning lights are yellow for Engine and 4WD and I am unable to get any power. Come back 10 minutes later and all is fine. This keeps happening. Any ideas welcome.

2 hours ago, TJS said:

Just recently been getting a sporadic problem: Engine starts but dashboard warning lights are yellow for Engine and 4WD and I am unable to get any power. Come back 10 minutes later and all is fine. This keeps happening. Any ideas welcome.

Hello Trevor,

Welcome to the Forum.

Nice to have a new member from so far away.

I hope some of our members are able to help you with some suggestions.

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Trevor I am also getting the yellow engine signal on my v6  when I am on a second tank in a row  of GPL gas  BUT  if I stop the engine and go on petrol it does not come on again , so I am wondering if its a problem of engine heat or gas distribution problems ! so I hope its not dangerous for the moteur ! any  ideas guys and gals ?

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2022 at 5:02 AM, TJS said:

Did you make any progress?