Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Old and forgotten!

Hello everyone, I am a recent purchaser of the Alphard and did not know how to use this web site to introduce mtself. 

Well i have beena long time time camper from Tent to Caravan and since 1998 a motorhomer. Used my leisure winter years holed up in spain/Portuga/France and Germany. 

Lots of lovely memories but do tend to mis an item or two these days! During March this year on a whim my wife and I visited Rivireira motors and bought an Alphard.

Unfortunately it has been there since then because being one of the "Older" section we have been under lockdown since. Well good news cos this weekend it will be arriving here

being delivered by a most chrming and helpful man Named Alex. Unfortunately they do not fit Awnings and we want one that you can wind out as a canopy! Unfortunately neither of us a agile enough for any running around or throwing straps over the van! Just cannot find anyone with all the pieces to fit a Wind Out Canopy (Fiamma. or Other make) nearby.

Enough rambling but i do hope to meet up with some of you  member. We both fell in love with the Alphard and after a couple of years off the camping it will be great to get back to it again,

cheers to all, Hope i have not bored you all happy camping with your Alfies (was my pops name). Stay safe. Ciao ciao for now..