Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hello and looking for advice

I am in the market for a Alphard and have search the internet for an answer to this question with no joy so far:

With the 2nd row of seats full of children (one actually) and the 3rd row of seats pushed as far forward as possible full of luggage, would there be enough room in the boot space to put a Labrador to travel in relative comfort? Child small, dog average for a Lab.

I know the back row can be made to disappear, but I want a barrier between the dog and the luggage. This is so there is luggage left by the time I get to my destination.

More complex answer. 

The depends on year/generation of the alphard. 

If you have the split 40/60 middle row, you could push the 60 section forward right up against the front seats, then with rears pushed forward, you could store the luggage on the rear seats and the gap behind the 60 portion. 

That should give enough dodge for lab in rear, especially if you for adults to bolt upright position. 

If you use a cage, it is much easier to fold rear seats away. 

Maybe someone can post a picture of the 10 series with rears pushed forward. 

I have a 20 series of you were thinking of buying that model (may2008 onwards) 

• Thanks 1