Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Free - full set of seats (mid & back), Toyota Alphard 2006

Hi, we’re just about to get our Toyota Alphard 2006 2.4 converted into a camper van and so have taken out the back & mid seats and all the rails and fittings. 
The seats are beige and are in great condition. They look like new. We’ve wrapped them in plastic and stuck them in the garage. 
Hoping that someone would make use of them. Seems such a shame to put kit like that in the land-fill. 
I should’ve taken full photos before we removed them, but I’ll add some to give you an idea. 
Pick up from SE London. 

4E8D7EF3-B93F-4E73-878A-0781010E9531.jpeg

2E9C466D-F631-4260-BAAB-D9AF28ED56D1.jpeg

1 hour ago, El gato said:

Hi, we’re just about to get our Toyota Alphard 2006 2.4 converted into a camper van and so have taken out the back & mid seats and all the rails and fittings. 
The seats are beige and are in great condition. They look like new. We’ve wrapped them in plastic and stuck them in the garage. 
Hoping that someone would make use of them. Seems such a shame to put kit like that in the land-fill. 
I should’ve taken full photos before we removed them, but I’ll add some to give you an idea. 
Pick up from SE London. 

4E8D7EF3-B93F-4E73-878A-0781010E9531.jpeg

2E9C466D-F631-4260-BAAB-D9AF28ED56D1.jpeg

Interested parties please note.

These are from an eight seater. That larger one and a half middle seat will not fit in a seven seater; just in case you were wondering.

The big problem here is everyone who gets a conversion done ends up with seats that seemingly nothing can be done with, and as you say, they are quality, I also have two rear seats left over and I'm hoping at some point to make a base for them to fit on and use in our Summer house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you do scrap them, strip them first and keep the covers somewhere safe. The drivers seat had a split in ours and we manged to get it reupholstered by providing some of the original material from a set of scrap seats that luckily I had access to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

If you do scrap them, strip them first and keep the covers somewhere safe. The drivers seat had a split in ours and we manged to get it reupholstered by providing some of the original material from a set of scrap seats that luckily I had access to.

That’s a good idea. Well, if no one wants them by end of May I will be scrapping them and following your advice.