Jump to content
Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Recommended Posts

No they are handed do you want complete driveshaft or just cv joint normally if its just outer joint you just replace that will do passenger or drivers side but if its inner joint will be handed what's your reg no. Will have a look what's available for you and give you part no.s 

Edited by Picasso
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have inner joint which is part no. 4303028011 then you have outer joint part no. 4347029626 both part no.s would create you a complete offside drive shaft if you put both no.s in ebay you will find the parts you require 


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.