Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Seat belt extension

It was really impossible to access seat belt slot when rock and roll bed in seat mode. I couldn’t find any uk made belts on Amazon, or any with European safety marks. 
I found Orion safety belts Ltd online, based in Hertfordshire. A Uk manufacturer- for only £16.78 I bought an adjustable seat belt extension- including postage!

fast delivery - I can’t fault this company. 

37 minutes ago, Jill Alder said:

It was really impossible to access seat belt slot when rock and roll bed in seat mode. I couldn’t find any uk made belts on Amazon, or any with European safety marks. 
I found Orion safety belts Ltd online, based in Hertfordshire. A Uk manufacturer- for only £16.78 I bought an adjustable seat belt extension- including postage!

Hello Jill,

Welcome to the Forum.

Thank you for sharing your solution.

• 2 months later...
On 8/2/2023 at 3:23 PM, Jill Alder said:

Hello jill. 
I an after some extenders for my middle row captains seats and wondered whether your rock and roll is the same click style as your front seats by any chance please? I and getting sore knuckles when trying to click the belts in around child’s seats and the plastic side arms 😂