Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Fitting curtain rails

Hello, I have just bought a 2003 Alphard which has a rear kitchen conversion and I would like to add curtain rails to all windows. Has anyone done this? If so which are the best rails to buy? I am making my own curtains.

thank you

sharon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sharon, my wife also made curtains, we just used net curtain wires, little pilot holes drilled into the plastic holds then in place. If changes later holes are so small so nothing to notice.

Also the middle plastic column where rear seatbelts fit has gap at top where the wire can feed through, so no holes or hooks needed there. (That bit is on the left edge of the photo.)

Paul

1C8F7C66-B6D3-4035-9A10-3FDC2C7DD592.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Thanks Paul. Looks like you have the same conversion as us. What did you do about the front three windows? We are thinking of having three removable 'blinds' attached with suction pads. Home made, with reflector towards the outside and blackout material facing inside.

2 hours ago, JoKing said:

Thanks Paul. Looks like you have the same conversion as us. What did you do about the front three windows? We are thinking of having three removable 'blinds' attached with suction pads. Home made, with reflector towards the outside and blackout material facing inside.

Hello JoKIng,

Welcome to the Forum

5 hours ago, JoKing said:

Some members have posted pics like these..look great  -> 

33739563-EFB1-436F-9177-F23666F813E5.jpeg