Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Asking Millionth time? REPAIR / MECHANIC Manual for Alp/Vell

I have noticed in last one year Eurocarparts have started listing Alphards in their Vehicle search when looking for parts.

I can't believe the service / repair / mechanic manual are still not available still - so let me try asking Millionth Time(please excuse me!), does anyone know if there are MECHANIC MANUAL (NOT User Manuals) available anywhere?

We know https://toyota.epc-data.com/ is great resource but I'm after proper Repair Manual.

By the way some friend suggested https://www.toyodiy.com/tech/diy_.html is very good website but unfortunately there is no reference of Alphards and Vellfires there..sharing for information.

Edited by Teekay
typo

• 3 weeks later...

I have found a Toyota Estima / Alphard workshop manual, in Russian! Plenty of diagrams, exploded views etc. with torque figures on and with Google Lens to translate it is OK, better than nothing. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jeza said:

I have found a Toyota Estima / Alphard workshop manual, in Russian! Plenty of diagrams, exploded views etc. with torque figures on and with Google Lens to translate it is OK, better than nothing. 

wow.. can you please share it? is it PDF or link? Translation is not huge problem as you said with Google translate.. better than complete blind fold

7 minutes ago, Geralt said:

wow - is that it? This might be what we have been looking all along. Mine is Vellfire but I guess its same - Alphard or Vellfire

Has anyone purchased it? Does it look any good? Any feedback / comments before I give them my card details!

8 minutes ago, Teekay said:

Translation is not huge problem

I believe the PDF in question is an image scan so not possible to select text and copy for translation. It needs some OCR software to parse it first. Here it is anyway:

Also it's Gen 1. Not what you're after, right?

Edited by Geralt

4 minutes ago, Geralt said:

I believe the PDF in question is an image scan so not possible to select text and copy for translation. It needs some OCR software to parse it first. Here it is anyway:

Also it's Gen 1. Not what you're after, right?

Is that 1st Gen..I'm after 2nd 

On 12/19/2023 at 2:48 PM, Teekay said:

Has anyone purchased it? Does it look any good? Any feedback / comments before I give them my card details!

Assuming you buy it, could you let us know what you think please?

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2023 at 8:49 PM, Jeza said:

I found a copy of this manual that has been fully translated into English and is a  searchable PDF

The price seems to change daily, but I paid £8 for it a few weeks ago. https://manualtaller.com/en/products/manual-de-taller-toyota-alphard-2002-2008-manual-taller?_pos=3&_psq=alph&_ss=e&_v=1.0

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, smurf said:

I found a copy of this manual that has been fully translated into English and is a  searchable PDF

The price seems to change daily, but I paid £8 for it a few weeks ago. https://manualtaller.com/en/products/manual-de-taller-toyota-alphard-2002-2008-manual-taller?_pos=3&_psq=alph&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Thankyou very much for sharing this 👏👏

I've ordered one. How long does it take for the electronic delivery/email? I've just ordered one 

57 minutes ago, smurf said:

This will be a very popular purchase if it is useful.

Many, many, members have been seeking a workshop manual in English.

Can you please give us all a report on your findings so far.

52 minutes ago, Teekay said:

Thankyou very much for sharing this 👏👏

I've ordered one. How long does it take for the electronic delivery/email? I've just ordered one 

Hi TK,

Can you please update us when yours arrives.

As you know, many members will be interested in this publication.

Is it the 'Holy Grail' ?

1 I ordered it using the link shared above and was easy to pay via apple pay - 8 quid

2 Got email screenshot as below (Spanish mail)

3. Downloaded the.rar file 

4. Extracted it (using 7.zip - if helps anyone)

5. There is a video mp4 showing how to install some Chrome add on extension 

6. Screenshot show what is in the folder 

I'll need to dust off a spare burner laptop to install anything and see how it works.. Might take time when I get to that..

That's my update so far 

IMG_7722.jpeg

IMG_7720.jpeg

IMG_7719.jpeg

• Like 1

By the way I thought it will be pdf of a book that can be viewed on the go but it is more a software with turns and roundabout. So if car breaks down, need to have laptop handy?

I don't have experience with this, may be this is standard approach of viewing workshop manuals? We got some experts in group who might be able to comment 

They sent me the wrong link initially, and I too got what you have been sent, and it is for the gen 2 Alphard. I emailed them explaining I'd ordered a manual for the 2002 - 2008 Alphard and a new link was sent.  it was a fully translated version of the Russian origin Alphard/Estima manual in PDF. Sadly no hybrid info within it but better than nothing, and all the wiring diagrams are in English as well. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, dave murrell said:

I purchased this workshop manual on a memory stick for £30, seems ok.

Can you please share where you purchased it?

Is it pdf format? Which generation? Thanks 

Edited by Teekay

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 9:05 AM, Teekay said:

Can you please share where you purchased it?

Is it pdf format? Which generation? Thanks 

Will have to ask the other half when she comes in and post all the detail, her memory is better than mine.

Actually I think someone may hay posted it on this site and that is where I got the memory stick from, you still have to download free software for it to work.

• Thanks 1