Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

New member introduction - Garry Taylor from Arundel

Hi to the forum. I in the market to purchase a Toyota Alphard L Business or Vellfire G similar version. I have been researching the main importers and dealers with reasonable travel distance and would welcome any really good steers, and who best to go to.

The list I have is attached, welcome good or bad experiences but I will be looking for the good obviously.

LIST OF DEALERS.pdf

Hello Garry,

Welcome to the Forum.

I have reviewed your list and, frankly, I do not see many I recognise. I do see several car dealers who may sell Alphies from time to time (as they become increasingly popular).

My advice, for what it is worth, is to avoid sellers without a clear track record in selling Alphies for several years, and Vellfires more recently.

There are several 'top notch' importers and/or convertors with whom you should be in safe hands.

They are companies with a sound reputation and a warranty that is meaningful, and one they will stand by.

There is only one on your list that I can personally recommend, not a million miles from you, who imported mine for resale (i.e. not on my behalf).

I will send you a PM with a few other, notable, suppliers.

Good Luck with your search.

Get in right and you will be absolutely delighted.