Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Cruise Control for 2006 model Alphard

Joe55

Hi All , I have at last booked my 2006 ALPHARD in to have cruise control fitted . Thanks to Lee who got involved from the start . He found a dealer who is an importer of the Toyota Alphard in Worcester . When I called them , they were very helpful and asked just one main question . ( Does it have a mirror on the N/S front wing if so this denotes a facelift model ) So, he is adamant he can do it  after splicing certain wires . I will come back and tell you how it went , having it done Wednesday I can wait for it,cafe on site , it wont take too long,  and he has all the parts and it`s a great price too. 

Hi Lee, I only have a total because he is doing a couple of jobs for me as well . I will ask him to break it down , and then let you know. He is charging me £150.00 all in hopefully. Sorting the rear charging point \ cig lighter. And looking at why the engine runs fast whilst cold . I did the YOU TUBE  thing,turning the key off and on twice holding it in drive with the footbrake on . Helped a little but as I start it it`s around 2000 revs and I like to wait for it to come down before engaging the gearbox .Once warm it now ticks over about 900 revs . So a little better . Cheers Joe