Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Rear seat runner stuck

Hello,

I've just bought a 2nd hand Alphard. The rear seats were folded up when I collected it and now I've put them in the seated position, the right hand slider appears to be stuck. Any ideas how to fix this?

The seller demonstrated the seating configurations to me, so it must have just happened...

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi very interested in  this topic as I am in the same position, second hand alphard bought with the rear seats folded up but after folding them down a can't get them to slide forward  or backward .

Let's hope someone has a solution. 

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Monksey said:

Hi very interested in  this topic as I am in the same position, second hand alphard bought with the rear seats folded up but after folding them down a can't get them to slide forward  or backward .

Let's hope someone has a solution. 

Thanks.

Hello Monksey,

Welcome to the Forum,

Do you have an 8 seater ?

Do you have the one and a half, and one middle seat configuration ?

Hi thanks for getting back to me I much appreciate it, but I have just solved the problem,gently gently doesn't work I just slammed the seat down onto the floor slide rail and it works perfectly on both sides .👌

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Monksey said:

Hi thanks for getting back to me I much appreciate it, but I have just solved the problem,gently gently doesn't work I just slammed the seat down onto the floor slide rail and it works perfectly on both sides .👌

This is correct - if the seat is not clipped firmly down into the runner it will not slide.  

If in doubt unclip the seat, lift it and press it down firmly again to clip it into its runner.