Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Algys Autos - Advice or feedback sought.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the group and just starting out on my Alphard journey.

I am interested in importing direct with Algys Autos a 2015 or 2016 Black Vellfire to convert into a camper van. I want a black, 2.5, 40 000 mile or less, 4 WD.

I wondered if anyone had any experience of Algys. My partner keeps telling me I am going to be ripped off and they are going to run off with my money ... this is based on him thinking their bank transfer system is a dodgy way to request payment. 

I am about to press the button and pay the fee so wondering if anyone had any experiences to share!

Also would be interested in hearing from anyone who has a model already here they are looking to sell that matches my spec. 

Thanks in advance

Nicky 

Hi, I've recently used them, be prepared to wait and chase for updates. Payments were in a few different parts as you have to pay their upfront commission, cost of van, shipping fee and garage fee if you're using one. Read algys small print as they cover themselves if any damage in shipping happens. My Alphard was fine, felt happier importing one myself and the garage in Bristol did the conversions properly unlike some dodgy places around!

Hi Alfie. Thanks for your reply. Yeah i have been chasing them and getting no where tbh. I think given that it has been 3 weeks since I first made contact and I cant seem to get a response from them  (they just repeatedly send me their TCS&Cs I am going to look for another option. Anyone else you could suggest?