Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard Converters - Full list

Hi 

I am looking for a company that can provide the full conversion service for an Alphard?  I am pulling together a list myself and will find a good place to post it on the site.  When I get the hang of this site.

The problem I have encountered is that the main converters are booked up for the next 9 months and I want a conversion done now.  That why I am having to search for the less well known companies.  

If you know of good conversion companies please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

try northstar conversions, i haven't converted mine but a friend has and it looks amazing, they're also well know and they do it in a day!

its in the isle of wight so you head there for a day, they give you a converted alphard or elgrand while your waiting for yours. and then 4 hours later you go back and its done

ill send a link

https://www.northstarconversions.com/

• 2 months later...

Hi, the one day conversion is a rear kitchen. We are having a full side conversion with Northstar and a 48inch rock n roll bed. That takes 4.5 days to do fully. We are heading there in may next year. I believe a rear conversion with smaller bed works out around £4,000.good luck. See you on our travels 😎👍

Edited by Ian24
Added company name