Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hi all, thank you for letting me join your Alphard Club Forum.

I didn't know what an Alphard was until about a month ago, now I am hooked and want one as soon as possible, I am thinking of getting a Generation 2 with 3.5Lt engine and was wondering if you kind people could inform me of the length of boot space with the middle seats as far forward as possible.

The reason I would like this info is my wife and I like to go out on our bikes and usually put the bikes on a rack to transport and was wondering if there is enough length to transport them without any issues.

many thanks in advance

Chalky

without measuring ive had a look and if you push the second row of seats all the way up you have plenty of room for bikes if you only need to use the front 2 seats

Edited by charliec

Thanks for your quick response charliec. That is most helpful and as it will only be my wife and I when transporting bikes that is just what we are looking for. Now I can get cracking and source one of these magnificent vehicles. As a favour is there any chance you could measure the size with the middle seats forward.

Many thanks,

Chalky.

I measured this the other day to see if I could get an airbed in. Roughly 170cm from the back to the the mid seat base with the seats forward, 140cm wide between the wheel arches. Gen1.

Where are you thinking of buying from Chalky? Anywhere in the NE?

Thanks arthur, that is brilliant. I would imagine the gen 1 and 2 are much the same measurements so that will work a treat. Just measured our bikes and if the front wheel is turned a little this is fine. I was thinking of using a sourcer to import for me. I know it's more  expensive but I would like as good a one as I can afford as I intend to keep it a while. I have bought imports before and have been delighted with them. If you can get an airbed in that would be an amazing option.

Thank you for your help.

chalky.

5 hours ago, Chalky said:

Thanks arthur, that is brilliant. I would imagine the gen 1 and 2 are much the same measurements so that will work a treat. Just measured our bikes and if the front wheel is turned a little this is fine. I was thinking of using a sourcer to import for me. I know it's more  expensive but I would like as good a one as I can afford as I intend to keep it a while. I have bought imports before and have been delighted with them. If you can get an airbed in that would be an amazing option.

Thank you for your help.

chalky.

i can send you a link to where i got my Alphard, they have a 3.5l vellfire for sale and it looks gorgeous if thats what your looking for... the interior is black though so useless if your looking for a more luxurious interior https://www.japanesempv.co.uk/?utm_source=ebaymotorsgroup&utm_medium=classifieds&utm_campaign=emg

whats your budget?