That is a great price you got, mind you 14 year no claims is good,
iv only got 3, I had a full no claims but due to a back injury I didn't drive for several years and lost my bonus, iv been back on the road for 3 years now. I am sixty so probably not a boy racer 🙂
I got it for £690 with Brentacre.
Why oh why is Adrian flux advertised as good insurers of these Alphard's ?
Oh well 😕
Now the big problem starts of trying to understand the Japanese woman in my dashboard ??
oh god what have I done ?
PS my insurance asked if this van has a category 1 alarm fitted .
Anybody know ?
thanks
thanks mate.
anybody else have good sugestion.
that adrian flux is ment to be good but they asked over £1000 🤥
i just had a porsch cayman with them for less than £500, so over a £1000 for my toyota seems mad to me ?
Hello
I just brought a Alphard , Trouble getting reasonable insurance quote :-(
can anybody suggest a reasonable insurer ?
thanks
11 replies
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.