Skip to content

johnny_Vellfire

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny_Vellfire

  1. Thanks for the reply, Investigation continues.
  2. Do you know how much space is left from the back of the last seat to the back door when in "bed mode"? I need to fit all my stuff in that space and want to see if I can have stack boxes or what back there depending on the width left having all the seats spread out.
  3. OMG Craig, this is exactly what I was looking for in terms of bed layout potential without extracting seats. Do you know the length of space left from the top of the seat to the back door? This is where most stuff will be placed when "bed mode" is active. How much space is left under the backrest, will probably need to put stuff there also. Thanks a million for your reply in advance, this 8 seater is definitely what I'm looking for now. J
  4. What's the length from the kitchen to the back of the front seats? I'm 6 foot and need leg room! Thanks
  5. Do you have a pic of the bed arrangement please? I'm thinking of bed setups without permanent conversions. Thanks!
  6. I'm looking to buy a seven or 8 seater to sleep and camp with, I was originally thinking of removing the middle row and sleeping on the floor but seems a faf to remove and put back in. I have seen the 8 seater seats laid flat as a continuous bed(albeit lumpy) to then put a mattress on. I like your sheet separator idea with extraction for using the rear as a change room/toilet with extractor. Would love a picture please, I'll be taking a portable toilet also and keeping the third row up on the sides until it's bed time as mentioned above, hopefully finding place for all the stuff under and behind the seats. Attached a pic from another post of the bed layout.
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.