Skip to content

PaulS_

Established Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaulS_

  1. Hi all, Just to let the group know that Listers Toyota in Stratford-upon-Avon has a couple of folks there who are happy to help with Alphard / Vellfire service and parts: Samuel Hopgood Josh Goddard both are [email protected]. I haven't taken my Alphard to them yet, but have used exactly this dealer for about 15 years now for previous Toyotas and the service is always high-quality and courteous. I have been in email discussions with Samuel and I'm taking the Alphard for a full service later in the summer and he honestly seems super-enthusiastic about Alphards and Vellfires! Samuel has given his permission to pass on the above details, so hope that it helps with anyone looking for service from an authorised UK garage/dealer.
  2. Wow! That is lovely.
  3. Thanks very much for your help folks.
  4. Hi all, First-time Alphard owner and first-time poster. I’d just like to say thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum as the information and tips have been genuinely helpful in terms of what to know about the car. I’ll probably have a few more questions but here’s the first one. The car is great - everything works as it should - but after about 80mph it’s getting quite rattly and vibrates. My assumption is that this is specific to this car and needs resolving. It’s a 2.4 hybrid. Any advice would be welcome. I’m happy to take the car back for the garage to inspect, but any advice in advance would be great.
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.