Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

General Club Meet - October 2nd 2022 - British Motor Museum

2 hours ago, Mohammed imran said:

Hi guys how much is it per alphard 

all there is is a small discount entry fee to the museum. Its not per Alphard cost but effectively if you do not go in to the museum then there is no cost. Not unless they sit at the gate. But normally payment is done at the museum itself.

On 9/13/2022 at 11:58 AM, Alphie said:

Many thanks John31, I hadn't realised quite how local he was to me & the recommendation is very helpful. Ill give him a call independently unless anyone else thinks its a good idea to sound him out for attending the meet.

Hi Alphie, I've only just checked into the site today and seen your post. I think it would be a good idea to mention the meet to him, could be a good opportunity for him and other Alphard owners.

Hi all, I've just had a chat with Martyn at Autolock and he will attend the meet next Sunday if he can get 5 people who want additional Alphard keys. Price is £140 for an ignition switch type or £160 for proximity type. If more than 5 people buy then he can do a bit cheaper.

Please reply to me here if you want a key and I'll let him know if sufficient business for him to attend. Thanks all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul D said:

Hi all, I've just had a chat with Martyn at Autolock and he will attend the meet next Sunday if he can get 5 people who want additional Alphard keys. Price is £140 for an ignition switch type or £160 for proximity type. If more than 5 people buy then he can do a bit cheaper.

Please reply to me here if you want a key and I'll let him know if sufficient business for him to attend. Thanks all.

Hi, Yes for us please (Alphard AH10). We only have one key currently.

16 hours ago, Paul D said:

Nice one. How many buttons on your key? Just so I can keep the guy informed.

Thanks. It’s a 4 button key (lock, unlock, 2 side doors). 
If a 5 button key exists (to do the rear door also) I’d definitely take one. 👍

I

On 9/23/2022 at 12:29 PM, Paul D said:

I would definitely be interested in one of these keys for a 2007 Alphard.

I have one of the four button keys and would want one of the proximity types, please.

Thanks

1 hour ago, PalePisces90 said:

I

I would definitely be interested in one of these keys for a 2007 Alphard.

I have one of the four button keys and would want one of the proximity types, please.

Thanks

👍

Hi Paul, thanks for doing this. I will definitely have a key for my 2003 Hybrid, it has just 2 buttons.

Hi all, unfortunately the guy has just messaged me to say he can't attend on Sunday now (double booked apparently), despite there being some good business for him. Sorry about this folks.

Paul. 

Hi. My ignition key buttons are knackered so if I can get a replacement for my 2007 then that would be great. The main ignition key has 4 buttons: open, close and side doors. I'd want the buttons to work remotely. The key is also an immobiliser which I understand is a bit tricky to replicate. Is that something he is able to do? And once he has programmed it, would my separate fob (open, close, tailgate) still work? Or could I amalgamate into one ignition key with 5 buttons?

Cheers!

21 hours ago, Paul D said:

Hi all, unfortunately the guy has just messaged me to say he can't attend on Sunday now (double booked apparently), despite there being some good business for him. Sorry about this folks.

Paul. 

Gah - should have scrolled until the end!

1 hour ago, Alphard Club said:

any members joining up at the southbound services? 

I will be northbound so I cannot be in 2 places lol... 

Myself & my cousin, Alex, are heading to the southbound services in our Alphards. We are setting off from Liverpool at 6am! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paul D said:

Myself & my cousin, Alex, are heading to the southbound services in our Alphards. We are setting off from Liverpool at 6am! 

HI Paul, I just sent an email to everyone with timings, I was hoping someone would spread the word when everyone is leaving services, it will be like a mass exodus of Alphards 😄

As I am northbound its difficult