Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

New owner in Suffolk

Good morning all, I yesterday collected a 2009 Vellfire Z - G Package from Warrington and brought him (Eddie) back to Suffolk. Eddie is replacing Gary, our 1999 Granvia. Second UK owner, looks like he was originally imported and sold through Colin Price cars and lived his first years in the UK in Ilfracombe, Devon. A few minor queries that I’m sure I’ll find the answers to in your forums - just fettling and largely as my Japanese is limited; he was good as gold on the drive down. Had to stop to dial in to a couple of meetings and was very comfortable in the back!

Dom.

3BF851EC-6C5B-469C-A519-EB655BB49B23.jpeg

Edited by anotherdom

1 hour ago, anotherdom said:

Good morning all, I yesterday collected a 2009 Vellfire Z - G Package from Warrington and brought him (Eddie) back to Suffolk. Eddie is replacing Gary, our 1999 Granvia. Second UK owner, looks like he was originally imported and sold through Colin Price cars and lived his first years in the UK in Ilfracombe, Devon. A few minor queries that I’m sure I’ll find the answers to in your forums - just fettling and largely as my Japanese is limited; he was good as gold on the drive down. Had to stop to dial in to a couple of meetings and was very comfortable in the back!

Dom.

3BF851EC-6C5B-469C-A519-EB655BB49B23.jpeg

Hello Dominic,

Welcome to the Forum