Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Location, service, friends and network

Hi All,

I live in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.

I would like to get to know people with Aphards, and Alphard Hybrids. I would like to be able to learn from them location-wise.

Service, parts, how done it, who did it etc...

Please get in touch if you also live around here.

Does anybody get his head unit converted in a way to be able to do Apple Car Play? Original head unit, not a changed into something new. I saw it being done on youtube.

20 minutes ago, Gregster said:

Hi All,

I live in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.

I would like to get to know people with Aphards, and Alphard Hybrids. I would like to be able to learn from them location-wise.

Service, parts, how done it, who did it etc...

Please get in touch if you also live around here.

Does anybody get his head unit converted in a way to be able to do Apple Car Play? Original head unit, not a changed into something new. I saw it being done on youtube.

Hello Greg,

Welcome to the Forum

Ben Hau for the Head Unit.

He is in Birmingham, and somewhat difficult to reach, as he does the updates on a part time basis.

Search for Ben Hau on this Forum. I think is phone number is mentioned in some of the threads.

The search box is on your home page.

I am sure you have a Toyota dealer in Cambridge.

It is worth checking if they will service your van.

Many main dealers will not touch JDM imports, but some will.

Hello Rioje,

I know Ben and I have had deals with him already. I was hoping for a more local solution. Regardless if we have to we will drive down to Birmingham.

I am almost certain we have a Toyota dealer around here in Cambridge. I am also interested in the people's experience around here in this area. I had a very knowledgeable and good garage where we came from. That I will miss. They were not on the cheap side but, had no lies, no BS and full help with guaranteed quality work.