Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

VSC notification

Morning everyone - I have VSC warning light displayed and wonder if anyone has the answer? This has happened before which meant losing cruise and air-con but eventually disappeared and all back to normal - I did ask my local service people to have a look but their fancy gadgets couldn't find the vehicle and I don't really want to use a Toyota main dealer unless I have to. I have increased tyre pressure all round to 32. Would appreciate any thoughts please.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Alex - I did find a garage that has J OBD scanner system and they told me one of the HV Batteries was 'unusually different' and to contact Hybrid Repair Service on the south coast somewhere - they said nah the difference was negligible and they would come up here (Stilton) and sort things for £1000 - don't appear to have anyone nearer to me who knows about Alphys - the local Toyota Main Dealer in Peterborough have never seen one they tell me....