Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Recommended dealers in the midlands

Hi all hope you're well. New here. Recently noticed a few alphards on the road and decided they're mega and potentially a great choice for my needs. Currently have 2014 seat Leon estate and need something bigger. Anyway does anyone know of any reputable importers/dealers in the midlands? Preferably west mids but willing to travel. 

Thank you in advance

G.

20 hours ago, glarhzilla said:

Hi all hope you're well. New here. Recently noticed a few alphards on the road and decided they're mega and potentially a great choice for my needs. Currently have 2014 seat Leon estate and need something bigger. Anyway does anyone know of any reputable importers/dealers in the midlands? Preferably west mids but willing to travel. 

Thank you in advance

G.

Sorry glarhzilla but i think if you measured storage space of your Leon against the Alphard you will find there very litte in it,  having done several conversion myself over the years the actual storage ( if campervan converted) is no better than a Bongo or a VW Transporter  but of course the Alphard build quality in most cases is far better.

Hi guys. Thank you so much for all the Information and suggestions I'll check them out. To answer the questions regarding usage, I need it as a daily driver no camping conversion, however may lay the seats down and bodge a bed for me and my son from time to time to go camping if doable.