Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard Technical Manuals in English Found

I Found these on a Mexican website and downloaded the series 1 manual and it appears very detailed. 1375 pages via pdf and it only cost £17. 

There are other series also at low prices. I think these may be similar to the Russian manuals you see online as a few Russian words come up.

The link is below and I have added a couple of screenshots to give you an idea. Regrettably no hybrid manuals.

Search: 6 results found for "toyota alphard" – MANUAL TALLER

image.png.4dac448e894813f21d6e2da6310721ff.png

image.png.3ec8f9d3100104ac91fa28a153504dc0.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PaulE said:

I Found these on a Mexican website and downloaded the series 1 manual and it appears very detailed. 1375 pages via pdf and it only cost £17. 

There are other series also at low prices. I think these may be similar to the Russian manuals you see online as a few Russian words come up.

The link is below and I have added a couple of screenshots to give you an idea. Regrettably no hybrid manuals.

Search: 6 results found for "toyota alphard" – MANUAL TALLER

image.png.4dac448e894813f21d6e2da6310721ff.png

image.png.3ec8f9d3100104ac91fa28a153504dc0.png

Looks very interesting.

I have seen this book cover before.

Are you completely satisfied with the download ?

What was the download size ?

No concerns about scams or phishing ?

I have a copy of this that I bought from the same website. The price seems to vary daily, and I think I paid about £11. 

It is about 150mb in size. It is rammed full of information and the wiring diagrams appear to be the original Toyota diagrams but annotated in English rather than Japanese. 

• Like 1

This download was 139mb and was checked by my virus scanner ok- haven't looked closely yet but seems very detailed -1375 pages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rojie said:

Thanks Richard and Paul.

This is quite a find as many members are interested in a Workshop Manual.

I'll get one.

PM your email address and I'll see what I can do 😉

• 5 weeks later...

was this ok to buy? they don't take paypal or google pay, so a bit reluctant to enter my debit card detail in the site as it looks a bit dodgy.

43 minutes ago, Ceri said:

was this ok to buy? they don't take paypal or google pay, so a bit reluctant to enter my debit card detail in the site as it looks a bit dodgy.

I've sent you a PM about it

steer clear just purchased the workshop manual 2002 - 2008 its rubbish misleading it includes the interior which you find in your owns handbook and it only includes the engine rebuild which there is a link on the forum for free somewhere nothing on brakes discs exhaust nothing complete waste of money .

1 hour ago, Picasso said:

steer clear just purchased the workshop manual 2002 - 2008 its rubbish misleading it includes the interior which you find in your owns handbook and it only includes the engine rebuild which there is a link on the forum for free somewhere nothing on brakes discs exhaust nothing complete waste of money .

That must be a different manual to what I bought. There is several hundred pages of information on absolutely everything, and all the wiring diagrams in English. 

• 1 month later...

the real deal is techdoc which im trying to make pdf as at the moment only exists as ripped db and work in vmware win 95 as need IE 5.5 

dvd  in English cost about 60 $ 

if you don't mind Russian than is free

ive started releasing pdf section based on request and demand on my fb group 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/815861953329959