Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Hi, I am coming with this topic here as I am sure that I will find the help that I need. On my 2012 Vellfire,  2.4 petrol, I noticed that sometimes I get heat from it, sometimes I don't.  If I request above 26-27 degrees, I will get some heat, but definitely it is not at the required level. I checked the coolant level and the tank was empty.  I topped it up with a green coolant from Cosco, around 2.4 litres.  Then I realised that it should have been the pink one. Now I want to flush it out and replace it with the correct type. Do you know where is the valve for flushing the coolant? Do you know what is the correct procedure for replacing the coolant on these cars? Has anyone did it by themselves? My garage is too busy for the next couple of weeks and I don't want to wait for that long! Many thanks!

My coolant is full (Toyota Pink) but I always have to turn it up to 27 to get any heat. Perhaps this is normal. Good job you looked at the coolant level though.

• Thanks 1

Tmc is Toyota motor corp, and refers to Japanese manufactured engines, as opposed to the engines manufactured in Europe or usa.

Our imports are tmc.

It mentions this because this is an export manual used in Russia/Malaysia/Hong Kong etc.