Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Headlight levelling sensor

Hi guys

My headlight levelling sensor came on so I decided to give it a good clean and this is what I found!  Is there a specific part number for this so I could get a replacement? If found one on amazon and it looks very similar but doesn't have alphard on the list. Has anyone else had this problem before? Do you think it would work/fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. See pics below.

Kind regards

16248042152769196600383205971460.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-152802_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Just an update on how things went with the replacement. I'm happy to say that the replacement was a success!! It did take a while to get here as it came from amazon US. If you have prime you don't have to pay for postage! I also had to get a new small ball jointed drop link off of ebay for 14 pounds as my other one had snapped, along with some new nuts washers and self tappers which came to around a fiver.

Really pleased with how it went. So don't fear if yours is knackered too it can easily be fixed.

I hope this helps some folks out!

Regards 

20210728_170953.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 6/27/2021 at 3:35 PM, Hydro said:

Hi guys

My headlight levelling sensor came on so I decided to give it a good clean and this is what I found!  Is there a specific part number for this so I could get a replacement? If found one on amazon and it looks very similar but doesn't have alphard on the list. Has anyone else had this problem before? Do you think it would work/fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. See pics below.

Kind regards

16248042152769196600383205971460.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-152802_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Thank you. Was quoted £470 by Toyota UK. :'D

Love this forum

1 hour ago, Michiko said:

Thank you. Was quoted £470 by Toyota UK. :'D

Love this forum

I thought I would see how much this cost through the Amayama(?) route.

Well done Hydro. I couldn't even find the part in the EPC !

I'm glad it worked out well for you. All that effort and risk, you deserve a happy ending.