Everything posted by mick85
-
OBD scanners and coding vehicle options
Nice one, thanks very much for the level of detail and screenshots, think I'll pick one up
-
OBD scanners and coding vehicle options
thanks mate, I'll take a look, intersted to see what features it offers, but not sure if it's also limited by the OBD device you use as well, but will do some Googling.
-
OBD scanners and coding vehicle options
Hey Steve, what Car Scanner app did you get for the iPhone? I have an Android phone and theres loads when searching for Car Scanner, wondering if the developer of the app you are using also publishes it to the Android store as well? thanks
-
Is there a minimum number of posts before Forum opens up?
Thanks Rojie, at the moment nothing too specific, I was searching up about JOBD scanners and compatibility etc, lots of discussion around the 10 models, but not so much about the 20, but as you say, theyre probably not as popular as the 10 series. Just as an example, when i go into a sub-forum such as General Chat, the oldest post I seen was from 5th June, the Mega Thread for MPG and Garage Directory discussions were only started in May/June, so just wasnt sure if my view was restricted as I probably expected to see a lot more older posts, like under the Buy/Sell I see posts back in 2019, etc. Thanks
-
Is there a minimum number of posts before Forum opens up?
Hi all, as the title says, can anyone advise if theres a minimum number of posts you have to make before the rest of the forum opens up? I've been searching for random things at times and others say theres loads of info regarding x,y,z but then I struggle to find info at times, just wondering if maybe I cant see the full forum yet? Apologies if it mentioned this during my sign up, I might have glossed over it, thanks.
-
Japan Motors Glasgow feedback
I'm hoping this is the right place to post, wondering if anyone has any experience of buying cars from Japan Motors Glasgow based over in Wishaw? Looking to purchase a car they have so would welcome any feedback. Thanks
-
New Vellfire owner
I've had a look at converting but no plans over the next year I'd say. I'm only doing on average 130-150 miles per week, and it's town driving, so as long as I can feather it and get close to around 20mpg I'll be happy enough
-
New Vellfire owner
Hey all, just saying hello, should pick my 10 plate Vellfire 3.5 up next week, hoping it gives me more luck than my Q7. The Vellfire will be my daily, so I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time at the petrol station